Electrical insulating matting of rubber covered under IEC 61111 is made of rubber compound suitable for providing the electrical safety to the workmen working around the possible areas of electrical shock. It is specially designed for use in front and rear side of electrical switchboards, High voltage equipments and act as a safeguard equipment from electrical shock due to leakage of current, short circuit or any other. Application- In power generation plants, sub-stations, commercial buildings, industrial sheds, marine applications and any other area of electrical shock prone.
Standard - IEC 61111:2009/ BS EN 61111:2009 (BS 921 is withdrawn)
|Sr. No.||Thikness||Texture on top||Standard width||Standard Length||Color||Max. use Voltage|
|1||2 MM||Coin Texture||1 MTR||10 MTR||Black||1000 volts|
|2||2.5 MM||Coin Texture||1 MTR||10 MTR||Black||1000 volts|
|3||3 MM||Coin Texture||1 MTR||10 MTR||Black||7500 volts|
- • Flame retardant
- • Low and extreme low temperature resistance
- • Acid and oil resistance
- • Meets IEC 61111 and BS EN 61111.
- • Easy to cut to shape and size as per different laying requirements.
- • Anti-slip design.
- • Easy to clean.
- • Marking- Brand name, trademark, double triangle, Class designation, relevant IEC code, Date of Manufacturing, Batch No. etc.